In the event that an applicant does not come to Canada or decides to leave Royal Canadian College for personal reasons, a portion of the paid tuition fee will be refunded. $300 of the tuition fee will be retained to cover administrative expenses. All requests must be made in writing.
1. The following refund policy will apply to new students:
a) Full refund, less application and administrative fees, if the visiting student authorization is not approved by Immigration Canada (student must include letter of rejection from Immigration Canada).
b) 60% of the tuition fee, if the student withdraws from the program more than 3 months prior to the commencement of the program.
c) 55% of tuition fee, if the student withdraws from the program less than 3 months prior to the commencement of the program.
d) 50% of tuition fee, if the student withdraws any time between commencement and the end of the first calendar month of the program.
e) No refund of the tuition fee if the student withdraws after the first calendar month of the program.
2. If a student returns to Royal Canadian College for a subsequent year and withdraws prior to the commencing of the subsequent year, the following refund policy will apply:
a) 50% of the annual tuition fee will be refunded if a student withdraws from the program more than 3 months prior to the subsequent year of studies is to commence and has not applied for the renewal of his/her Canadian Study Permit.
b) No refund of the tuition fee will be provided if a student has submitted an application to renew a Canadian Study Permit with the Royal Canadian College Letter of Acceptance for the subsequent year or period of study.
c) No refund of the tuition fee will be provided should a student withdraw less than 3 months before the subsequent year of studies is to commence.
3. Royal Canadian College maintains valid bonds on a continued basis to afford students protection on their fee deposits. In the event of a permanent closure, the bond will provide for the prorated repayment to students of all fees for courses not taken or completed by students.
4. No refund of the tuition fee if the student is found to be in violation of school rules (i.e. chronic absenteeism, drinking alcohol, taking drugs, etc.).
5. Students who become Canadian landed immigrants after tuition fees are paid will not be eligible for refunds other than as stated in the refund policy above.